1. Set Up Medical Cost Sharing (Sedera Health), Time Frame- 1st of the month prior to effective date – Associated Employer Cost:None
2. Set up Banking /Escrow Account (Business Bank of Texas), Time Frame- 2 weeks – Associated Employer Cost:None
3. Set up Wellness, Education and Coommunication Component (My Academy of Health Excellence), Time Frame – 1 week – Associated Employer Costs:None
4. Set up MEC (Apex Management Group) or Redirect Health – Time Frame- 1 week – Associated Employer Costs: None
5. Set up HSA (HSA Bank), Time Frame- 1 week – Associated Employer Costs: None ($2.50/month Employee)
6. Set Up Payroll Withholding’s for Health Care Sharing contributions: Post Tax – MEC & HSA contributions: Pre-Tax, Time Frame andAssociated Costs: Depends on Payroll Company
About Health Excellence Plus
The program uses a variety of funding and delivery mechanisms that differ from conventional insurance. The individual takes personal responsibility and exercises freedom of choice in how he or she attains health and wellness.
Eighty-six cents of every healthcare dollar spent in the United States is used to treat or manage chronic conditions. A full 80% of those conditions are completely preventable through awareness, education and lifestyle modification. Find out more.
For Maintenance Drugs Call (800) 519-2969 Option#3
to order 9a-9p M-F eastern : When ordering provide program code WEL0008 to insure proper processing